Inspired by a true family story.
Set in 1926 and inspired by a true family story, this fast-paced musical dinner show takes you to east Tennessee, where the fun never ends! Sing along with fabulous old Southern classics and watch the gospel truths unfold through the eyes and imagination of Tennessee!
July 20 - Oct. 26
No shows Labor Day Weekend,
Groups of 15+ call
Down Home Cookin'
A story of faith
as solid as old Backbone Rock
What to Expect
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to show time. Allow time to pick up tickets, use the facilities and get to your seat.
- Campus shoppes are open for earlier arrivals.
- Theatre doors open 30 minutes prior to show time.
- Dinner is served promptly at the scheduled time.
- The show begins after dinner is served.
- Act I lasts approximately 50 minutes. A 20-minute intermission follows Act I.
- Plan approximately 3 hours for your experience.
- All phones must be silenced and put away during the show. No photos, videos or other recordings are permitted, and screens disrupt the experience for other guests.
This show is set in 1926, a time very different from today. We do not condone the prejudices of the past. We also do not distort history. Because of the accurate historical setting, the show honestly recognizes segregation and discrimination as evil social norms of that time period. The show is filled with humor, Tennesse personality and fabulous music. However, anyone who would be offended by that historical setting should choose another show.