The most fun Christmas show
Two shows in one...
See your favorite Christmas scenes! Hear your favorite Christmas songs! Then watch in awe-stricken wonder as NarroWay beautifully re-creates "The Real Christmas Story."
Nov. 6 - Dec. 23
Saturdays, 12pm and 5pm
Daily beginning Nov. 28
Mondays - Thursdays at 6:30pm
Sundays, 2pm and 6:30pm
*No meal served at Sunday 2pm shows
Now operating under limited capacity with socially distanced seating!
Please note: Our online ticketing platform should by default secure distance between parties. In the event of technical failure to do so, your tickets may be reassigned by theatre staff to accommodate social distancing.
Enjoy a traditional Christmas dinner!
- Moist baked turkey
- Southern-style dressing
- Cranberry sauce
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Warm dinner roll
- Pumpkin pie with whipped topping
- Sweet Iced Tea or Water
Vegetarian and gluten-sensitive options available with 24-hour notice. Call 803.802.2300 if one of these substitutes is necessary.
Guaranteed snowfall at every performance!
Ticket PricesTickets are available online or by calling the box office at 803.802.2300 or 704.831.8893. Prices shown include all service fees. There are no additional charges. Dinner tickets must be reserved no later than 5pm one day prior to the show date. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Category Price Adult with dinner (ages 20 - 54) $40.00 Senior with dinner (ages 55 and above) $38.00 Youth with dinner (thru age 18) $20.00
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. All tickets automatically receive $2 off when 15 or more tickets are purchased on the same order.
All payments must be received in one sum to qualify for group rates. Group leaders may reserve seats with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Numbers may be adjusted until 30 days prior to the show date. At that time, the remaining balance is due and sales must be finalized. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
$2.00 off all Tickets!
Groups of 15 or more
What to Expect on Your Visit
- The NarroWay box office opens 30 minutes prior to the advertised show time. Tickets may be picked up on arrival.
- Parking is free and attendants are onsite to assist.
- Groups are greeted by a friendly group host who boards the bus in the drop-off area.
- The advertised show time is when theatre doors open, guests are seated and dinner is served.
- Guests are greeted and served by the performing cast, therefore, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes late may forfeit the meal.
- The show begins when guests have been served. Thus, the actual start time may vary. Guests not having dinner should plan to arrive within 15 minutes of the advertised show time.
- A 15-20 minute intermission follows the first act. During intermission, the NarroWay gift shop and concessions areas are open.
- Time for all activities is approximately 3 hours.
southern hospitality at its finest!
Seating is on tiered platforms with extra-wide aisles. The stage is at ground level. Seats begin at ground level and tier upward.
- Tiered seating
- Wide aisles
- ADA compliant
- Comfortable theatre seats
- Excellent stage views
DiningEnjoy a scrumptious dinner right at your theatre seat! Each chair is equipped with a specialized cup holder that enables the dinner tray to snap securely into the arm of the seat. Dinner guests are greeted and served by the performing cast. Once guests have finished dining, trays are removed prior to the show.
Every meal is themed like the show!