Playing for the Easter Season
The most captivating experience you will have!
Step back in time...
Four crosses...Four men...
One man is a murderer. Two are thieves. The fourth, a carpenter from Nazareth. Pilate shouts to the crowd and the stones echo back: "I will save one man and crucify the other! Whom do you choose?" And though the cry of the crowd that day set only one man free - it saved us all. This is the story of The Fourth Cross.
An original, Broadway-style
Playing March 2 - April 20
An authentic biblical meal!
- Boneless beef short ribs with white pepper sauce
- Fresh roasted vegetables
- Couscous with dried cranberries
- Mediterranean herb bread brushed with olive oil
- Homemade bread pudding with sour cream and cherry sauce
- Sweet Iced Tea or Water
Kids 12 and under...Enjoy the same delicious dinner with corn on the cob in place of roasted vegetables, all in a kid-size portion!
"Wonderful! A must-do experience!"
Ticket PricesTickets are available online or by calling the box office at 803.802.2300 or 704.831.8893. Prices shown include all service fees. There are no additional charges. Dinner tickets must be reserved no later than 5pm one day prior to the show date. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Category Price Adult with dinner (ages 19 - 54) $35.00 Adult with no meal $27.00 Senior with dinner (ages 55 and above) $34.00 Senior with no meal $26.00 Student with dinner (ages 13-18) $16.95 Student with no meal $14.95 Child with dinner (ages 12 and under) $11.95 Child with no meal $7.00
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. All adult, senior and student tickets automatically receive $2 off when 15 or more tickets are purchased on the same order. Children's tickets are not discounted.
All payments must be received in one sum to qualify for group rates. Group leaders may reserve seats with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Numbers may be adjusted until two weeks prior to the show date. At that time, the remaining balance is due and sales must be finalized. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
$2.00 off Adults, Seniors and Students!
Groups of 15 or more
What to Expect on Your Visit
- The NarroWay box office opens 30 minutes prior to the advertised show time. Tickets may be picked up on arrival.
- Parking is free and attendants are onsite to assist.
- Groups are greeted by a friendly group host who boards the bus in the drop-off area.
- The advertised show time is when theatre doors open, guests are seated and dinner is served.
- Guests are greeted and served by the performing cast, therefore, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes late may forfeit the meal.
- The show begins when guests have been served. Thus, the actual start time may vary. Guests not having dinner should plan to arrive within 20 minutes of the advertised show time.
- A 15-20 minute intermission follows the first act. During intermission, the NarroWay gift shop and concessions areas are open.
- Time for all activities is approximately 3 hours.
southern hospitality at its finest!
Seating is on tiered platforms with extra-wide aisles. The stage is at ground level. Seats begin at ground level and tier upward.
- Tiered seating
- Wide aisles
- ADA compliant
- Comfortable theatre seats
- Excellent stage views
DiningEnjoy a scrumptious dinner right at your theatre seat! Each chair is equipped with a specialized cup holder that enables the dinner tray to snap securely into the arm of the seat. Dinner guests are greeted and served by the performing cast. Once guests have finished dining, trays are removed prior to the show.
Every meal is themed like the show!