Class and Registration Policies
- Registration for Spring 2017 ends January 7, 2017.
- Each class must meet minimum requirements in order to proceed. If class does not meet minimum, registrants will be contacted prior to the first scheduled class date and a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds under any other circumstance are not permitted.
- Students must be able to participate in the culminating performance in order to enroll in the class.
- Students are expected to be prompt and consistent in attendance. Excessive tardiness and / or absence is not permitted.
- Registration fee includes all course instruction and a cast t-shirt for each registrant.
- Additional costuming and / or props may be required for performance.
- One week will be allotted as "Spring Break" during which no class session will be offered. Spring Break 2017 is set for the week of April 11.
- Disruptive students may be dismissed from the class with no financial renumeration.