Class and Registration Policies
- Registration for Spring Musical Theatre classes ends two days prior to the first class session.
- Each class must meet minimum requirements in order to proceed. If a class does not meet the minimum requirement, registrants will be contacted prior to the first scheduled class date and a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds under any other circumstance are not permitted.
- Students must be able to participate in the culminating performance(s) in order to enroll in the class.
- Students are expected to be prompt and consistent in attendance. Excessive tardiness and / or absence is not permitted.
- Registration fee includes all course instruction and a cast t-shirt for each registrant.
- Additional costuming and / or props may be required for performance.
- Students are expected to dress modestly and appropriately for participation in class activities.
- Disruptive students may be dismissed from the class with no financial renumeration.