Spring 2018 Information
- Engage in an educational, 13-week musical theatre course.
- Exclusively for students in grades 9-12.
- Classes meet on Tuesdays, 9am - 11:30am, Feb. 6 - May 1. PLUS, see schedule below for additional times.
- Class experience culminates with 4 performances of the full-scale, original Broadway-style NarroWay production, "Billy Loves Bobby Sue." Performances are open to the public and featured on NarroWay's show schedule.
- Course fee of $180 includes full semester instruction and cast t-shirt.
- February 6 (Tuesday), 9am-11:30am; first class meeeting
- April 28 (Saturday), 8pm-10pm; hands-on staging instruction
- April 29 (Sunday), 1:30pm-9pm; Lock down rehearsal for show preparation (bring a snack supper)
- April 30 (Monday), 9am-11:30am; Rehearsal
- May 1 (Tuesday), 9am-11:30am; Final Tuesday rehearsal
- May 2 (Wednesday), 9am-8:30pm; PERFORMANCE DAY
- May 3 (Thursday), 9am-8:30pm; PERFORMANCE DAY
May 2, 1pm and 6:30pm
May 3, 1pm and 6:30pm
Students perform the full-length feature production
"Billy Loves Bobby Sue"
An original NarroWay production
A high-energy musical set in 1969 and filled with American history. What starts out as a dare ends up as destiny when a godly old grandma teaches that you can’t judge a book by its cover!