Prices and Policies
Professional Tour Operators
Ticket policies listed below apply to all general ticket purchases. Please see Group Ticket Policies for specific policies related to groups of 15 or more.
- Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Tickets are required for all seats. Children age two and under may not be required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult's lap.
- Tickets may be purchased online or through the NarroWay Box Office at 803.802.2300.
- Customers may choose to print e-tickets or pick up tickets at Will Call.
- Will Call tickets may be picked up during regular business hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Saturday) or beginning 30 minutes prior to the scheduled show time.
- Customers picking up tickets at Will Call must be prepared to present a valid photo ID.
- Dinner tickets must be purchased no later than 5pm on the day prior to the show.
- Special considerations, such as wheelchairs, visual impairment, etc. must be communicated at the time of the reservation.
- Vegetarian and gluten-sensitive meals (when available) must be requested at least 48-hours prior to reserved show time.
- Full payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Master Card, Visa, Discover, cash, and checks or money orders made payable to NarroWay Productions.
- The advertised time is when doors open and dinner is served, unless otherwise stated in the show details.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- Tickets transferred to another show date following the original purchase are subject to a $1 service charge per ticket. All transfers must be made at least 48 hours prior to the initial show date.
- Any transfer request must be made by speaking with a ticket agent in the NarroWay office at 803.802.2300. Messages, e-mails, social media and any other communication platform are not valid means of generating a transfer.
- Gift Certificates are available and valid for any show. However, all gift certificates must be redeemed not later than 5pm of the day prior to the intended show date. Seating is subject to availability.
- NarroWay Productions is not responsible for unclaimed gift certificates or tickets.
- Because meals are served by the performing cast, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes later than the advertised show time will forfeit their meal.
- All show dates must meet minimum attendance requirements.
House policies listed below apply to all guests entering the NarroWay Theatre.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the NarroWay Theatre.
- Photography, video taping and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices, including text messaging, or any other device that causes distraction is prohibited.
- NarroWay reserves the right to determine what is considered to be a distraction.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facility.
- Guests arriving late will be seated at an appropriate time at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Guests exiting the theatre during a performance will be permitted re-entry only at an appropriate time according to the discretion of the House Manager.
- Meals are served by the performing cast. Therefore, dinner guests arriving late may forfeit the meal.
- Dinner guests should plan to arrive 10-30 minutes prior to the advertised time.
- Guests not having dinner should arrive within 15 minutes of the advertised time.
- Each show must meet minimum attendance requirements.
- NarroWay reserves the right to eject any persons who fail to abide by House Policies or otherwise distract from the event.