Special Event Policies
The following policies are in place for special events at NarroWay Productions. Such events may include training sessions, summer camps, and various other activities requiring registration. Please refer to NarroWay's Ticket Policies for information related to the purchase of shows tickets.
- Event registrations may be made online or through the NarroWay box office.
- All sales are final and payments are non-refundable.
- In the event of unusual circumstances, registrants may transfer to another event, provided those arrangements are made not later than 48 hours prior to the initial event date. Such transfers may incur a minimal transfer fee.
- Registration tickets are send via e-mail to the registrant and should be presented for check-in upon arrival.
- Registrations must be submitted no later than 5pm on the day prior to the event. Some events may require an earlier deadline.
- Special considerations, such as wheelchairs, visual impairment, etc. must be communicated at the time of the registration.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, unless otherwise stated in the event details.
- Electronic payments are processed through PayPal and are subject to PayPal terms and conditions.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- Events are subject to minimum attendance requirements.
- NarroWay is committed to protecting the privacy of all registrants. Information gathered through the registration process is encrypted via SSL for your security and is used by NarroWay to improve your experience. Personal information is never shared with others, except as required by law.