Making a difference in your business.
Making a difference in eternity.
Did you know that NarroWay can help your business?
Reach your target audience by becoming a corporate sponsor. NarroWay has custom-made corporate sponsorship opportunities to suit businesses of all sizes. Whether you own a small business or a large corporation, NarroWay can put your brand in front of active buyers in a variety of ways.
NarroWay Productions is one of the few premier Christian theatre companies in the world, and the only year-round dinner theater in the greater Charlotte area. With fun, family-friendly dinner shows, NarroWay attracts over 32,000 guests annually. We have a growing e-mail list with more than 10,000 active subscribers, as well as a customer mailing list of more than 12,000.
Become a corporate sponsor today. Identify your brand as one supporting Christian entertainment, and get your message out to potential customers with a sponsorship opportunity tailor-made to fit your business needs.
NarroWay Productions is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Your sponsorship may be tax-deductible in full or in part, based upon the opportunities afforded.
Customized packages available!
What Can NarroWay do for You?
- Display your brand as a supporter of Christian entertainment on a variety of printed materials.
- Strategically place your logo on digital menu boards throughout the NarroWay Theatre.
- List your brand as a valued sponsor on both our public and private websites.
- Allow your materials to be available to our guests and cast.
- Acknowledge your sponsorship through various social media platforms.
- Recognize your sponsorship with giveaways prior to a show.
- Work with you to discover other opportunities to multiply your brand awareness.
Did you know?
- According to a 2015 Cone Communications Millennial CSR Study, over 90% of millenials would switch brands to one associated with a cause they support.
- In the same study, 85% of the U.S. population identified as being likely to switch brands to one promoting a good cause.
- NarroWay sees more than 32,000 people passing through our theatre doors annually.
- The active NarroWay cast includes more than 400 people from the greater Charlotte area and beyond with whom we engage weekly.