Children's Theater Shows and Field Trips
NarroWay offers three fun children's shows that can be flexibly scheduled throughout the year. These shows are excellent opportunities for school field trips, summer camp outings, homeschool group events and more! "The Little Red Hen" and "The Emperor's New Clothes" are virtue-based shows based on classic children's fairy tales, with no religious content. These shows are excellent theatrical presentations for secular schools as well as faith-based institutions. "The Biblical Field Trip" introduces various Biblical characters and animals in an inspiring search for Jesus. Either show can be booked by appointment for groups of 40 or more.
How to Book
- A minimum of 40 tickets is required to open a show.
- Call the NarroWay box office at 803.802.2300 or 704.831.8893.
- If possible, have more than one potential date in mind when you call.
- Allow up to five days to confirm the availability of the cast.
- Once the cast is confirmed, our group sales team will book your seats and issue a contract.
- When a show has been opened by a group of 40 or more, that show is also available for smaller groups and individuals.
- Please note that scheduling is subject to the availability of the cast as well as the NarroWay calendar.
Our group sales team will make every attempt to accommodate your needs.
|General Admission All Ages||$10|
|Show with Sack Lunch||$15|
Minor changes to prices listed above will be made for shows scheduled after 1/1/2020
Prices shown include all service fees. There are no additional charges. Prices are for the shows indicated when booked by children's groups. A full meal can be provided for adult groups at an additional charge. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.