Summer Camp Policies
The following policies are in place for Summer Camps and Specialty Intensives at NarroWay Productions. Please refer to NarroWay's Ticket Policies for information related to the purchase of shows tickets.
- Event registrations may be made online or by submitting a registration form with proper payment via US mail or hand delivery.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- Registrations are not considered valid unless both proper payment has been made and a completed registration form for each camper has been received.
- Registration confirmation is sent via e-mail to the supplied parental e-mail address and should be presented for check-in upon arrival.
- Registrations must be submitted no later than 15 days prior to the event. Some events may require an earlier deadline.
- Special considerations, such as wheelchairs, visual impairment, medical conditions etc. must be communicated on the registration form.
- Camp and Intensive registrations are refundable, minus a $15 handling charge per camper per event, until 30 days prior to the event. At that time, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
- Cancellations are not valid unless a confirmation e-mail is secured from the NarroWay office prior to the 30-day expiration.
- Electronic payments are securely processed online through Stripe using any major credit card.
- Events are subject to minimum attendance requirements.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- NarroWay is committed to protecting the privacy of all registrants. Information gathered through the registration process is encrypted via SSL for your security and is used by NarroWay to improve your experience. Personal information is never shared with others, except as required by law.